Buy Water Walking Ball? Want to play with kids in 2019’s summer? Or, having fun with friends?
Watch out this review before doing a purchase and playing with Water Walking Balls!!!
The content of this review:
- Why Choose Water Walking Ball?
- What Is Water Walking Ball?
- How Does Water Walking Ball Work?
- What is the BEST deal??
- What do I like About Water Walking Ball? (Pros)
- What I Don’t Like About Water Walking Ball? (Cons)
- Is Water Walking Ball causing DEATH?? – The MYTH about Water Walking Ball.
Why Choose Water Walking Ball?
If you are going to have some water activities with kids this summer, the Water Walking Ball will definately not let you down.
You can have the amazing feeling of rolling around on water or lying down and feeling the water’s coolness but not getting wet! Also, you can have a really surreal feeling of actually stepping on the water since the sphere itself is transparent!
I believe that’s the experience you are looking for!
Before making a decision to get water walking ball yourself, you probably have some questions below:
- What experience would you have played in the water walking ball??
- What is the feeling of playing in the water without getting wet?
- How’s the price?
- Can I rent it? Or buy it on my own?
- Is that danger to play inside the ball?
In this review, I will walk you through the detailed information and share the opinion of my own to help you make the decision!
What Is Water Walking Ball?
According to the definition in Wikipedia, Water Walking Ball is a large inflatable sphere that allows a person inside it to walk across the surface of a body of water.
How Does Water Walking Ball Work?
The stuff you need:
- Water walking ball
- Air pump
The steps to follow:
- The player goes inside and cover his/her ear.
- Use the air pump to fill the ball with air
- Tide the rope with the ball
- Get started! And watch out the time!
What is the BEST deal?
Product: 2M Walk Water Walking Zorb Ball Dance Ball Roll Ball Inflatable Tizip Zipper
The best place to buy: Ebay.com
Guarantee: 2 years
Price: US $151.31 (Shipping for FREE)
Load bearing: 396lbs ( 180kg )
Shipping time: within 2 days (Orders placed on the weekend)
Safety concern: With safety rope perforation
Package Content: not all the seller contain the blower.
- 1x Water Walking Ball
- 1x Repair Kit(Zipper Oil Included)
- 1x 110V 800W Blower with Manual
What do I like about the Water Walking Ball?
Achievng my dream to be a “Wu Xia” walking on the water!
If you have the experience of watching some movie talking about “Gongfu”, you must be amazed by the martial art of ancient people. How can they run on the wall, flying on the air and even running on the water?
I believe you guys just watched the famous movie “Gongfu” by Stephen Chow Sing Chi before.
Well, are running on water an unrealistic dream? Maybe not, there is already someone else really can do it! Incredible right?
It is possible but hard to achieve.
The Water Walking Ball can help you easily running on water without having any professional training!!
Running on the water like James Bond in Diamonds Are Forever!
Have you ever imagined that the first water balls appeared in the film Diamonds Are Forever??
Originally, the water sphere is one of the Bonds Gadgets to help to complete the difficult missions and escaping from the enemy’s attack.
Cool, right? I can’t believe that this fun stuff is originated from a spy film series!
How cool is it to run inside the ball as if I was a spy to get the missions done. It makes sense why there is such an amazing gadget in 007’s film. If some emergencies pop up and James Bond is near the water body. Then the water sphere is a great solution to escape from the tough situation!
Multiple ways to play with this giant ball!
The last reason why I recommend the most is that Water Walking Ball can fit in varieties of player number and forms. What I am saying is that whether you want to play it on your own, playing with your kids or competing with many players, the ball can take care of all kind of games.
Look at the pictures below, you will know what am I talking about!
1. Individual Type: play with yourself
2. Multiple Players Type: play with your kids or friends.
3. Group Competing Type: having fun with a group of people and competing with others.
What I don’t like about Water Walking Ball?- Is It Risky?
It will be suffocating if someone breaks the wind in the ball!
While running in the ball and having great fun with friends, suddenly you can’t help but break the wind. OH MY GOD!!! How awkward it is! I guarantee you just want to dig a hole and crawl into it! So, be careful before playing the water walking ball. Or try to find a way to pass that situation!
Some bad news about Water Walking Ball.
According to the CTV News, the U.S government issued the warning to the people staying away from this transparent sphere since it might cause great danger of drowning and suffocation.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission said that it “does not know of any safe way to use” the products, which are popular at amusement parks, resorts, malls, and carnivals. They resemble hamster balls but are large enough for humans.
“We want to tell the public how dangerous these products are before someone is killed,” said Inez Tenenbaum, chairman of the commission. “Our investigation into water walking balls will not stop with today’s warning.”
The agency is worried about too little oxygen in the balls as well as the buildup of carbon dioxide.
There is another great concern: The water walking ball can only open on the outside, which means the inside player couldn’t open the ball themselves if there is an emergency!!
Real incidents!!!! I’m not kidding you!
The commission said it is aware of two incidents in which people were hurt.
In the first, a five-year-old girl in Kingston, Massachusetts, passed out last year while inside a ball for a brief time.
In the other, a young boy suffered a broken arm when the ball he was in fell out of a shallow above-ground pool onto hard ground.
Is Water Walking Ball causing DEATH?? – The MYTH about Water Walking Ball.
FACT about the Water Walking Ball:
- The air supply inside the ball is limited.
- The inside player can’t get out from the ball by themselves.
- The rider has no control of the direction the ball goes.
- There was some real incident happened in the balls before.
MYTH about the Water Walking Ball:
- It will cause drowning or even death if you don’t know how to swim.
- Don’t stay inside the ball for more than 5-10 minutes! It has air supply limitation inside the ball!
- Be sure to supervise the players. And look out the time!
- You can tide the ball with a rope. If there is something happened, pull back the ball right away!
With the Water Walking Ball, you can:
- Playing in it with your own
- Playing with kids or friends together in the same ball
- Competing or Bumping with a group of people
To sum up, the transparent inflatable ball allows you to have varieties of different way to play!
It is 100% SAFE if you do the prevention and keeps the guidelines in mind!
- Not to stay in the ball over than 5 minutes!
- Keep an eye and supervise the players!
- Tide the ball with a rope if emergency pop up, you can pull back the ball right away!
Or, are you looking for some other water activities to try this summer??
Hope you have a great day with kids!
If you have any further questions, please let me know. I’ll be glad to help you out!!!
Leave the comment if you want to more detailed information about the Water Walking Ball.
Or, any other ideas are welcomed!!